Let’s say you’re planning a meeting or corporate incentive for a group of sophisticated travelers. Venue and destination selection is critical to your organization’s ROI (Return on Investment) and ROO (Return on Objectives).
You’ve heard that cruise events offer the best of both worlds: accommodations and facilities comparable to the finest land-based hotel or resort, plus the incomparable excitement and shared experiences of traveling to exotic ports of call.
Finding the perfect ship is key to your program success! Perhaps you’re concerned that one of the new “megaships” might overwhelm your group and not offer the exclusive experience they crave. But a small, boutique-style ship won’t accommodate your group of 600+ (and your “foodies” expect a variety of epicurean options.)
Here’s a suggestion: Take a look at the elegant, mid-sized ships of Oceania Cruises. With three ships accommodating 670 guests in 335 staterooms and two vessels accommodating 1250 in 625 staterooms, one of them is bound to hit your event at sea “sweet spot”. Here’s why:
Costs are easier to control.
Oceania ships offer the best value in upscale cruise events. Your budget is kept under control, since virtually everything is included in the price: gourmet meals (including specialty dining), gratuities, taxes/fees, entertainment, room service and non-alcoholic beverages.
Unlike most hotels, your Oceania cruise program has no hidden fees or extra charges – No hotel tax added to the bottom line. No charge for a catered luncheon. No charge for 24-hour room service. No charge for coffee breakout sessions, show-stopping entertainment, and late-night snacks.
Your Oceania cruise event includes:
- Spacious and luxurious appointed staterooms, most with private balconies
- Butler service in all suites
- FREE and unlimited soft drinks, bottled water, cappuccino, espresso, teas and juices
- The finest cuisine at sea with single, open-seating dining in all restaurants (up to six), and no surcharge for alternative dining venues
- Complimentary 24-hour room service
- Variety of evening entertainment options, including: exclusive production shows, jazz nights, disco and dancing, classical string quartet, Monte Carlo-style casino
- Full-ship meeting and conference capabilities with complimentary audio/visual equipment
- All government fees and taxes
- All onboard gratuities
Ideal for Corporate Meetings and Incentive Groups
Oceania Cruises’ sophisticated fleet of mid-sized ships feature port intensive itineraries with extended evening stays or overnights in ports of call. The country club-casual ambiance and highly personalized service offer the best value in upscale cruising.
Flexible meeting facilities and stunning theaters accommodate a variety of meetings and group events, while intimate lounges and “rooms with a view” encourage relationship-building and collaboration. Group dinner required? No problem! Meals in up to six restaurants are included in the price.
Corporate and incentive groups also receive:
- Intimate, self-contained environment assures meeting attendance and team building/networking opportunities
- Cocktail party for your group with premium brands and chef’s choice of hot and cold hors d’oeuvres
- Complimentary meeting space rental and use of extensive A/V equipmen
- State-of-the-art multi-media facilities for group events
Perfectly Sized for Full-Ship Charters
Nothing says “thank you”better than having a ship to yourself – the sheer impact of a full ship charter is immeasurable! It offers total exclusivity, intimacy and security. And since on a charter you virtually “own” the ship, you may customize virtually every detail: branding, entertainment, menus, onboard activities, shore excursions – even the itinerary.
Advantages of an Oceania Full-Ship Charter
- Elegant, intimately mid-size ships – the perfect venue for groups
- R-Class: Insignia, Regatta & Nautica /maximum of 670 guests in 335 staterooms, 70% with private balconies
- O-Class: Marina & Riviera /maximum of 1,250 guests in 625 staterooms, 94% with private balconies
- Back-to-back charters can be arranged for larger groups
- Flexible itineraries can be customized with ample advance notice
- Complete exclusivity- only your attendees are present
- Customized corporate branding and messaging communicated to the entire ship
- Complete security and exclusivity for meetings and product launches
The Oceania Experience
Once on board their Oceania ship, your event participants will feel right at home. They’ll appreciate the country-club casual ambiance, exquisite appointments, and thoughtful attention to detail found at every turn. You can also rest assured, knowing that the attentive staff will anticipate your every need.
With up to six open seating, gourmet restaurants to choose from, dining is a central highlight of the Oceania Cruises Experience. Staying fit and healthy is also part of the experience. A state of the art fitness center offers jogging, pilates, fitness classes and personal training. The famed Canyon Ranch SpaClub offers a world-class spa, renowned wellness and lifestyle enrichment classes, plus delicious Canyon Ranch cuisine at every meal.
Your attendees’ spacious accommodations are sumptuous private retreats and true designer showcases (Marina and Riviera are the only ships with suites designed and furnished by Ralph Lauren Home and Dakota Jackson). All rooms feature rich fabrics and fine furnishings, including the exclusive Prestige Tranquility Bed, luxury 1,000 thread count linens, marble-appointed bathrooms, and ample closet space.
Ready to hit the “sweet spot” during your next corporate event or incentive program?