Lindblad Expeditions’ amazing 4-night Sea of Cortez “gem” is available for charter.
Now’s the perfect time to plan a group event, executive retreat or incentive trip in a stunning destination so rich with wildlife it has been called “Mexico’s Galápagos”. The 62-guest expedition ship, National Geographic Sea Bird, is available for a unique 4-night Sea of Cortez adventure January 15 – 19, 2013.
Discover A Remarkable Destination
Few places on the planet offer the same combination of natural beauty and wildlife as Baja, California, and no one knows this destination better than the Lindblad Expeditions-National Geographic Expedition Team. Your days will be filled with discovery and delight!
Learn. See. Do.
Here’s What You Can Expect During Your 4-Night Baja Charter:
- Hop among diverse islands dotting the this azure sea.
- Kayak the pristine waters of the Sea of Cortez.
- Snorkel and swim among playful sea lions.
- Explore pristine desert islands in the company of top experts.
- Travel with a Lindblad Expeditions-National Geographic Expedition Team and expert photographer.
- Take a Zodiac cruise through lush mangrove channels.
- Walk among a “forest” of giant cactuses.
Transform your group from curious travelers to lifelong explorers. To request a charter quote for this special Lindblad Expeditions Sea of Cortez voyage, go to Seasite.com or give us a call at 888 713 1371.