If you’re planning a group program in New Orleans for Super Bowl 2013, we have super exciting news for you: It’s not too late to get in on the action!
An allotment of 48 cabins on an elegant vessel is available for a 4-night partial ship charter during Super Bowl 2013. From Thursday, January 31 until Monday, February 4, 2013, your group of up to 96 people will have the opportunity to enjoy the best rooms in the city – on land or on the river – during the most anticipated sporting event of the year!
This beautiful, all-inclusive ship will be docked behind the Hilton on the River, 1.2 miles from the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans. All the excitement of the Big Game in the Big Easy is just a 20- minute walk from your self-contained “floating hotel”.
And this is way more than a hotel!
Take a look at all the features and amenities included with your partial charter:
- An allotment of 48 assorted double occupancy suites, outside cabins and inside cabins
- All meals, snacks and buffets served onboard including: early riser breakfast, full buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner
- A variety of sandwiches and snacks available throughout the day on the vessel
- Private function rooms for hosting and networking
- Bars and lounges open late each evening
- Musical entertainment aboard the vessel each day
- Choice of complimentary wines, beer and soft drinks served with dinner each evening
- Complimentary soft drinks and bottled water onboard the ship
- Welcome Superbowl Reception, including beer, wine, soft drinks and assortment of hors d’ouevres
- Superbowl Day Brunch, including champagne, mimosas and bloody mary’s
Don’t miss out on this amazing Super Bowl 2013 opportunity!
For rates and more information contact Ramon Santos at 305-661-1880 x125 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Filed under: Miscellaneous