Great news for meeting and incentive planners! Crystal Cruises has just announced new, 5 to 7-day Mediterranean itineraries sailing from July through December 2012. The “Crystal Getaways” showcase favorite must-see destinations and charm-filled gems in and near southern Europe.
Now, you and your incentive qualifiers or meeting attendees can sample Europe in style – but availability is limited. Book now for special rates and enjoy a distinctive Crystal all-inclusive luxury experience!
Set sail on 5 to 7-night voyages on the award-winning Crystal Serenity starting at just $1,310 per person* featuring Crystal’s fine touches on all-inclusive amenities such as luxurious accommodations, gourmet dining (including Nobu Matsuhisa cuisine), fine wine and premium spirits, gratuities, inspirational enrichment activities, and many more.
As you begin a new story, experience the Crystal indulgence while your travel between European jewels of Tuscany, the Greek Isles, French Riviera, Morocco, Rome, Turkey, and Israel aboard Crystal’s award-winning ships. And as an added bonus, overnight stays at various port of call are included with most of the new itineraries.
New Itinerary Options Include:
- Aug. 1: Cannes-Monte Carlo (overnight)-Florence/Livorno-Porto Venere-Rome
- Aug. 25: Barcelona (overnight)-Cannes-Bonifacio/Corsica-Rome
- Oct. 30: Athens-Navplion-Mykonos-Kusadasi-Istanbul (overnight)
- Nov. 22: Casablanca-Gran Canaria/Las Palmas-Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Canary Islands-Madeira/Funchal-Lisbon
- Aug. 18: Rome-Florence/Livorno-Monte Carlo (overnight)-Palamós-Barcelona (overnight)
- Oct. 17: Haifa, Israel-Bodrum, Turkey-Corfu-Dubrovnik-Venice (overnight)
Award-Winning Ships, Inspiring Experiences, More Value-Added Inclusions
Crystal Cruises’ commitment to its guests has been evidenced time and time again. With its highest score ever, Crystal Cruises has been voted the “World’s Best Large Ship Cruise Line” by the readers of Travel + Leisure magazine for the 16th consecutive year.
The unsurpassed 18th win of the Condé Nast Traveler Reader’s Choice Award makes Crystal the only cruise line, hotel or resort in history to receive such acclaim.Crystal’s overall score of 93 topped the newly established “Mid-size” cruise line category of the Condé Nast Traveler award. This milestone achievement is proof positive that Crystal Cruises provides a tried-and-true cruise event experience you can plan with confidence.
The 1,070-guest Crystal Serenity is a great choice for corporate meeting planners and attendees who want to conduct business and stay connected at sea.With business-related amenities such as Technology Concierges, laptop rentals, pan-ship Wi-Fi, state-of-the-art PC/Mac workstations, and maximally-optimized satellite bandwidth technology, conducting both business and pleasure aboard a Crystal ship is as effortless as can be.
Crystal’s Meeting & Incentive Package includes:
- Gratuities for all shipboard staff
- Open bar service in all lounges throughout the ship
- Fine wines, premium spirits and beers
- Non-alcoholic drinks including bottled water, sodas, and espresso drinks throughout the vessel.
- Specialty Restaurant dining in Nobu Matsuhisa’s Silk Road and The Sushi Bar; and in Piero Selvaggio’s Prego
- Special Incentive Program Amenities: $200 USD per person shipboard credit
- Private cocktail reception for incentive groups, including all hors d’oeuvres and cocktail drinks
Crystal’s deluxe amenities such as inspired cuisine of world-renowned chef, Nobu Matsuhisa, European-trained concierge and dining staff, complimentary golf pro lessons, lavish Broadway-style production shows, unforgettable shore excursions, the only Feng Shui inspired spa at sea, just to name a few, are ready and waiting for you.
Don’t Miss this Rare Opportunity to Book Luxury for Less!
For net group rates or more information, please call us today at 888-713-1317 /International: 1 -305- 403-3002 . Or, send us an email: email@example.com.
* Sample prices are per person gross, based on double occupancy.