Visualize this: You and a select group of friends or colleagues sailing on your own private mega-yacht to intimate, unspoiled harbors in the Caribbean, Mediterranean – or maybe the Amazon River! During your voyage, you’re spoiled by an attentive crew who anticipate your every need; you enjoy gourmet cuisine, prepared with the freshest of ingredients.
While anchored in placid, turquoise waters, you play with water toys or swim from your yacht’s marina. On shore, you explore exotic beaches, take a jungle trek, people-watch from the perfect cafe table, or perhaps accompany the yacht’s chef to local food markets.
Now imagine breathing in fresh sea air as you drift to sleep under the stars on a Balinese “Dream Bed”. Sounds like a dream? It is, and it could come true for you and your group!
Welcome to the SeaDreamYacht Club experience. Whether you’re planning a small business meeting, sales incentive, retreat, family reunion, anniversary celebration, or special interest gathering, consider an “un-cruise” event. The twin yachts of SeaDream Yacht Club provide a casually elegant yachting adventure that’s uniquely different from cruising – it’s boutique-style yachting at its very finest.
The 2012 Berlitz Guide to Cruising and Cruise Ships recognizes both SeaDream yachts as the“World’s Best” in the Under 200 Guest Category. Planning a top-tier recognition program? What a perfect venue for your group of stellar achievers – a yacht that’s been designated a “Star Performer”!
Yachting, Not Cruising: The SeaDream Difference
The SeaDream Yacht Club experience is different from big ship cruising. Here’s how a SeaDream voyage will delight and spoil your event participants:
Each of the two mega-yachts – SeaDream I or SeaDream II -accommodate 112 guests, and the award-winning crew of 95 is dedicated to making sure every detail of your program is flawlessly executed. It begins the moment you and your attendees are welcomed aboard by the Captain, and continues throughout your voyage. Each guest receives the highest level of attention, care and service.
Alluring Destinations & One-of-a-Kind Experiences
SeaDream yachts visits the intimate harbors and ports where larger ships cannot go – from tropical yachting playgrounds in the Caribbean and picturesque ports in the Mediterranean to wild and exotic ports along the mighty Amazon River.
Some unique experiences during your SeaDream Yacht voyage include:
- Late night and overnight stays in port to experience the local nightlife
- SeaDream Signature “Champagne and Caviar Splash” or “Shaken not Stirred” Caviar Party poolside
- Unique crew-led shore side experiences
- Massage, Tai-Chi and Yoga on deck and on the beach
- Shopping with the Chef
SeaDream’s expertly designed menus and surprise treats are an adventure for the senses. Dishes are freshly prepared with local ingredients, and your participants will even have an opportunity to shop with the yacht’s chef in exotic ports of call.
All meals are served in the yacht-casual Topside Restaurant or the elegant Dining Salon, and each restaurant can accommodate all of your guests at the same time. The yacht’s tiered outdoor restaurant serves breakfast and lunch; and when dressed up with candles and linens, it makes a stunning venue for dinner under the stars.
During the day, fresh sandwiches and snacks (like refreshing fruit kabobs) are served on deck; and in the evening, your group will find a wide selection of specially prepared pre-dinner canapes and hors d’oeuvres in the Main Salon. For late-night cravings, a complimentary 24-hour stateroom menu featuring “small bites” is available.
Yacht Club Staterooms for Total Comfort
All SeaDream Yacht staterooms have ocean views and resort-style amenities. There are 54 identical Yacht Club staterooms, as well as two spacious and elegantly-appointed suites. All feature these deluxe amenities:
- Refrigerator stocked with complimentary beer, soft drinks and water
- Entertainment center with flat screen TV, DVD/CD Player, iPod Docking Stations
- Dataport for Internet access (access fee applies)
- Marble-lined bathroom with multi-jet shower massage and Bvlgari bath amenities
- Fine Belgian linens and a selection of pillows, blanket or down duvet
- 100% Turkish cotton robes with slippers
- Personalized yacht stationery
- 24-hour suite “Small Bites” menu
- Complimentary “sweet dreams” turndown amenity each night
SeaDream’s Exclusive “Champagne & Caviar Splash”
On all Caribbean and Amazon voyages, SeaDream’s signature “Champagne and Caviar Splash” is a true celebration of the yachting lifestyle. At the sound of the yacht’s horn, the music plays, champagne bubbles flow, and caviar is served.
Your gourmet barbecue is served on bone china on a white sandy beach – sure to be an unforgettable experience for your attendees, and one that would cost a small fortune to duplicate on your own - but of course, it’s included.
On European voyages where it is not possible to host the event ashore, celebrate on the yacht’s pool deck with a signature “Shaken not Stirred” martini and caviar party.
During your un-cruise, you won’t find Broadway productions, Las Vegas revues or headline acts. You will find a relaxed and unstructured environment conducive to networking, making new friends, and recharging after meetings. Evening diversions include:
- Starlit Movies – SeaDream takes dinner and a movie a luxurious step further. On clear nights your group can retire to the pool deck after dinner to enjoy a concert or movie with a starry sky and your port of call as the backdrop.
- Piano Bar – Your guests can enjoy after dinner cocktails and request their favorite tunes from the piano player in this casual lounge area.
- Live Guitar – Whether as background dinner music, or for enjoying at the Top Of The Yacht Bar afterwards, the sounds of a live guitar as it mingles with the ocean breeze is something your group will not soon forget.
- Top of the Yacht Bar – The place to mingle with your yachting colleagues for after dinner cocktails, music and star-gazing.
Yacht Facilities & Activities
Sorry – no onboard rock-climbing wall, zip-line or water slides on SeaDream yachts. But your group won’t mind. They’ll be too busy playing with the water toys at the retractable yacht marina, relaxing on deck, or indulging in the latest treatments at the SeaDream Spa. A variety of massage treatments, Yoga, and tai chi classes are also offered on the beach in selected Caribbean ports.
Other SeaDream yacht amenities include the Top of the Yacht Bar with spectacular 360 degree views ; a well-stocked library; oversized pool and whirlpool tub; extensive CD and DVD library; outdoor Balinese “Dream Beds” with elevated, unobstructed views of the sea; Golf Simulator with 30 world renowned golf courses; fitness center; and mountain bikes for explorations ashore.
In addition to the Dining Salon, the Main Salon is large enough to accommodate all your attendees at one time for meetings or receptions. No additional decor is needed -the Main Salon is elegantly appointed with a stage, the latest audio-visual equipment, projection system and bar.
Charter Your Own Private Mega-Yacht… or Two!
A SeaDream Yacht Club charter voyage is one of the world’s ultimate rewards, affording complete privacy and customization opportunities. SeaDream I and II each accommodate up to 112 guests; but if you have a larger group, consider chartering both yachts to sail in tandem. Now that’s an experience that’s hard to top!
What’s Included with Your SeaDream Yacht Voyage
- All gratuities
- 56 oceanview staterooms with deluxe, resort-style amenities and refreshment bar/mini-fridge stocked with selection of beverages
- All meals plus snacks and in-stateroom room service
- Pre-dinner cocktails and hors d’oeuvres served daily in the Main Lounge
- Welcome Aboard Champagne Reception with canapes and hors d’oeuvres
- Caviar: 10 pounds for a 7-night voyage
- A split of champagne in each stateroom upon arrival, and complimentary champagne by the glass throughout the voyage
- The Sommelier’s selection of house wine with lunch and dinner
- Open bar with selected premium brands
- Meeting space and AV
- Starlit Movies: movies and concerts shown in the Pool Deck or Main Salon
- SeaDream’s “Champagne & Caviar Splash” or “Shaken not Stirred” poolside gala event
Rare Gems, Charter Opportunities Now Available
Unpublished charter remnants are now available on SeaDream yachts sailing in the Caribbean and Mediterranean – at very attractive, all-inclusive rates.
* A beautiful, 5-night charter opportunity from Dubrovnik to Rome October 9 – 14, 2013. This exquisite Mediterranean “gem” itinerary also includes visits to the dreamy ports of Kotor, Montenegro; Corfu, Greece; Taormina, Sicily; and Capri, Italy.
* A 5-night Mediterranean yacht charter is also available on SeaDream II, sailing roundtrip from Monte Carlo May 11 – 16, 2013.
* Looking for a Caribbean yacht adventure? SeaDream is offering a 4, 5, 6, or 7-night charter on select dates in March and April, 2013 sailing in the British Virgin Islands and St. Barts.